The Call of the Wild Mage – Another one of Neera’s components, Belladonna, can be found in these woods.
Lord Dushwick & Chalmers – It appears the lord has lost some of his belongings and wants us to get them back.
- Say you’re after Caelar or threaten them. Dushwick will tell Chalmers to fight us. He refuses and wanders off, dropping his valuables (Minor loot).
- Say you don’t have time for them and they both wander off.
- Kill Dushwick (15 xp, -Reputation).
- Kill Chalmers (15 xp, -Reputation).
Onoroth – A grumpy man who has a small stock of goods to trade. He can be found next to the broken foundation of an old home, its cellar door we can examine.
Corpses – A Shambling Mound stands over several corpses on the northeastern edge of the map (Clasp of Helm, Wand of Fear, Scroll of Summon Lesser Earth Elemental).
The Uncommon Cold – There is a strange ancient tree that has the bark Dosia wanted us to find in order to heal those sick back at the Coalition Camp (Blackthorn Bark Cure).
Hidden Cache – In one of the pillars where we confront the Skeletal Mage (Pearl x10, Star Sapphire).
Greater Basilisk – In the northern end of the map is a basilisk. Onoroth carries a Potion of Mirrored Eyes to protect our front-liner during the encounter. When defeated the basilisk drops a Basilisk Claw.
- Coalition Camp
- Canyon Ambush
- Dead Man’s Pass
- Bloodbark Grove
- Dragonspear Castle Exterior
- Underground River Entrance
- Dead Man’s Pass Parlay
- Allied Siege Camp