“Lady” Alyth Elendara [Refuged for the Refugees]
Talk to “Lady” Alyth Elendara to obtain supplies for Garachen and the refugees.
- We can offer to pay 1000 gold for the supplies
- [Cha] Convince Alyth Elendra to donate them, she will give us a key to the supply chest on the second floor
- Steal them from the second floor
Return to Garachen outside Ducal Palace with the supplies.
Zaviak [Zaviak’s Vision Quest]
Zaviak has a pair of groovy spectacles that allow us to see extraplanar beings and pull them into our plane.
- Speak with Zaviak (Spectacles of Spectacle)
Equip spectacles and we can call forth (F8, Use Item) the fire elemental, Al-Alai, on the first floor of the Elfsong! Whoa!
- Al-Alai (6000 xp)
Here’s what else we can look forward to if we plan on only using three charges
- Coast Way Crossing – The Gauth (6000 xp)
- Bugbear Stronghold – Greater Shadow (3000 xp)
- Coalition Camp – *Nazramu
- A Djinni with exotic merchandise
- Dead Man’s Pass – Raeanndra (Ring of the Tiny Fiend) OR The Elemental (5500 xp)
- Underground River – Vidyadhar (5000 xp and/or Modron Heart)
- Kanaglym – Zhadroth (Ring of Regeneration or 22000 xp, Ring of Regeneration, Robe of Arcane Aptitude)
- Avernus – Idyletia (15000 to 17000 xp)
- Avernus Interior – Xhost (12000 xp or Gift of the Demon +5)
Editor’s Note: *Nazramu is a must-pull for one our charges. The rest of the charges are situational based on party composition and/or need. Or, we can use the Console to add charges.
Irina [Days of Wine and Stealing]
Irina is out of ruby wine and she desperately wants to restock her supply. It only involves stealing from the Ducal Palace basement…
- We can go steal the wine
- [Mage/Sorc.] If we are, “a wizard of some skill” we can enchant a substitute
- [Dwarf] Teach Irina how to make a Tongueblister instead of stealing the wine
She will reward us for our help (500 xp, Battle Tankard)
Safana [Recruitment Drive]
Garrick & Coran will not join us. Safana takes no convincing to join our party.
Editor’s Note: If we did not have Safana in our party during BG, she will have a Potion of Perception in her inventory. This is potion doubles as a quest item for Neera’s quest later in the game.
- Ducal Palace
- The Elfsong Tavern District
- Sorcerous Sundries
- Elfsong Tavern
- The Iron Throne
- Flaming First Headquarters
- The Three Old Kegs
- Embarking From Baldur’s Gate