Refuged for the Refugees
Talk to “Lady” Alyth Elendara to obtain supplies for Garachen and the refugees.
- We can offer to pay 1000 gold for the supplies
- [Cha] Convince Alyth Elendra to donate them, she will give us a key to the supply chest on the second floor
- Steal them from the second floor
Return to Garachen outside Ducal Palace with the supplies.
Zaviak’s Vision Quest
Zaviak has a pair of groovy spectacles that allow us to see extraplanar beings and pull them into our plane.
- Speak with Zaviak (Spectacles of Spectacle)
Equip spectacles and we can call forth (F8, Use Item) the fire elemental, Al-Alai, on the first floor of the Elfsong! Whoa!
- Al-Alai (6000 xp)
Here’s what else we can look forward to if we plan on only using three charges
- Coast Way Crossing – The Gauth (6000 xp)
- Bugbear Stronghold – Greater Shadow (3000 xp)
- Coalition Camp – *Nazramu
- A Djinni with exotic merchandise
- Dead Man’s Pass – Raeanndra (Ring of the Tiny Fiend) OR The Elemental (5500 xp)
- Underground River – Vidyadhar (5000 xp and/or Modron Heart)
- Kanaglym – Zhadroth (Ring of Regeneration or 22000 xp, Ring of Regeneration, Robe of Arcane Aptitude)
- Avernus – Idyletia (15000 to 17000 xp)
- Avernus Interior – Xhost (12000 xp or Gift of the Demon +5)
Editor’s Note: *Nazramu is a must-pull for one our charges. The rest of the charges are situational based on party composition and/or need. Or, we can use the Console to add charges.
Days of Wine and Stealing
Irina is out of ruby wine and she desperately wants to restock her supply. It only involves stealing from the Ducal Palace basement…
- We can steal the wine.
- Steal it and place 50 gold where the barred was stored (-50 gold).
- If we are, “a wizard of some skill” we can enchant a substitute.
Reward: (500 xp, Battle Tankard)
Garrick & Coran will not join us. Safana takes no convincing to join our party.
- Ducal Palace
- The Elfsong Tavern District
- Sorcerous Sundries
- Elfsong Tavern
- The Iron Throne
- Flaming First Headquarters
- The Three Old Kegs
- Embarking From Baldur’s Gate